Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Tagged?


Honestly, I'm not too sure about this tagging thing. I mean, I'm just as socially unaware online as I am offline, but eff it. New leaves turning and whatnot.

1. What are your nicknames?
Very few nicknames. People tend to just call me by my name. If not, they just opt for the first initial, Q, or, in the country, I'm either Rita Mae or Lil Tootie Boot.

2. What game show and/or reality show would you like to be on?
None. I'd love to have a Food Network show or be on one of their specials so that I could meet Alton Brown though.

3. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
VHS? 976-EVIL, I think. DVD? Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

4. What is your favorite scent?
Anything citrus-y and vanilla-y. The only fragrance I'll wear, Sugar Blossom, is a combination of the two.

5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
Pay down my debts, buy a house on that swank strip of Rockwell near Sunnyside, and figure out a way to exploit this recession, rape the hell out of Miu Miu's and Prada's fall shoe collection, take a trip to Paris to shop, and commission old women to knit stuff for me. A million dollars is not nearly enough for my desires.

6. What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back to?
Haven't been there yet, but I'd maim old ladies for some of that coco bread from the spot in Atlanta near the AUC.

7. Do you trust easily?
Not at all.

8. Do you think before you act, or act before you think?
Definitely think. I have twisted myself into a fibrous and super-stressed knots with all the thinking I do. I still make bad decisions anyway.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Plenty. As soon as I get the money, therapy, here I come!

10. Do you have a good body image?
Sometimes

11. What is your favorite fruit?
Muscadines and Rainier cherries

12. What websites do you visit daily?
yahoo, very smart brothas, okayplayer, gmail, facebook, notcouture, popgloss ( I have a bit of a surfing problem.)

13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Tombstone pizzas ( despite the ubiquitous commercials in the 80s and 90s, who knew?), Fuze green tea, and oatmeal-banana shakes.

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
It's just Monica. She's adorable and has a zest for life. *snicker*

15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
"Can't Do Without" Peven Everett

16. What's your favorite item of clothing?
Assuming that shoes don't count, sweater dresses (generally), my Joe's Chelsea jeans (specifically).

17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
The commercial ones, yes. Probably because of the the myriad types of sugar in them.

18. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
Slyly ease down, pick it up, and keep it moving.

19. What items could you not go without during the day?
Cable, my computer, and food.

20. What should you be doing right now?
Looking for a job and calling my mom.

1 comment:

Traveling Matt said...

i am calling you out on one thing. i ain't saying which... but you will know. ahem.


butt naked